Tuesday, May 19, 2015

White on Stripes

 Pim + Larkin Grey Stripe Top from Piperlime (unavailable - bye Piperlime! - but similar for a bargain and similar at less of a bargain from J.Crew but it's linen.) || Gap Weekend Shorts (on sale!) || Converse Shoreline in Grey (although my eyes see "dusty olive green".. just saying! These are also on sale with free shipping from Nordstrom!)



I'm finally settled back into my parents' home, and trying to make peace with the fact that this is now also my home again.  While it's so much fun to feel like "school" is "home" in college, it feels like a rough break up at the end.  I'll post some graduation pictures later in the week and talk more about moving out!

I've been into monochrome lately, but white on white seems like a little too much for me.  (Who knows, maybe I'll try it!) The grey stripes helped break up all the white, which I swear is actually more white and not as creamy as these pictures are suggesting. ;)

I actually got this shirt from Piperlime around the time it was closing.  I'm so sad it's over now - I'm such a fan of anything Gap!

Hope you guys had a great weekend - can't wait to share more about mine with y'all!  (Also check out the sidebar for my favorite picks from Loft - their sale merchandise is an extra 40% off, making these items a steal!)

Love & honor (and Miami pride)!
Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Great look, love the top with the converse! You should try white on white again, it's my favorite!!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute casual outfit! I love that last picture of your converses!


    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look! Perfect look to prep for MDW. I love pairing shorts with a 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve tee. Especially in the spring when the weather is weird.
    Xx
    heapsofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top! This outfit is perfect for a trip to mall or lunch with friends. Great post! http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit. I love your glasses and converse are always so comfy and casual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love comfy casual outfits and this is no exception.
    I love gray and white paired together as well.


    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and casual outfit! I love the monochromatic look too, and am so happy to embrace white again with warm weather! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to move back home about 6 months after I graduated, and it really just made me feel like a failure! It ended up working out in the end because I was able to save up money until I could finally venture out on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute and casual look! Love it!
    xoxo
    Lauren Ashley
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combos, clean and summery but still pulled together! I love a good stripped shirt, I think they can be the best key part of a wardrobe.


    xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, this look is adorable! All of the white looks so crisp :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, and comfy looking! Converse have been on my "to-buy" list forever, I just need to do it.

    xx. Brittany
    Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete