Monday, April 6, 2015

Springside in Seaside

Pardon My Trench (love the clever name!) Colombia || my life staple: black and white striped tee! Bought from TJ Maxx, but here's some similars to get you going: don't we all just love 6pm?! || my favorite cuffed denim shorts, by Banana Republic, are old, but I have a feeling I'll love these just as much - Boyfriend Denim Shorts Gap (the extra 1/2 inch makes a big difference when it comes to 3 inch shorts! Always going for the three and a half!)

This happens to be the only picture I remembered to get of myself by myself for the entire week, but this is essentially what I wore every day, unless it was this:

... because I fried my skin.  You know how you sometimes forget if you got sunburnt on a vacation?  Yeah.  Not forgetting this one.  Just so we're clear, that is me in a Bobeau wrap and my baby blanket on the beach. (Yes, I'm 22. Slightly embarrassed!)

The Bobeau wrap was an absolute lifesaver.  They're made of a wonderful jersey that holds its shape and washes well in the laundry.  I'm wearing a plain charcoal grey one here, but how cute is this striped one?!

I had a total blast with my friends despite being a little, um, crispy for most of the trip.  If you've never been to Seaside, Florida you're totally missing out.  It's cute and quaint, and the people are unbelievably kind.  Oh, and the food: unbelievably delicious.  You seriously can't go wrong wherever you eat. (My personal favs? Pickles for turkey burgers and Great Southern for grits and sweet potato fries!)

Hope you all had a great few weeks while Kendall and I were spring breaking.  This was my very last real spring break ever and so it was nice to really enjoy it!  Thanks for sticking around during the hiatus!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment