Friday, April 3, 2015

Anchored to Spring (But really Spring Break)

Hello world. Kendall here on my last day of break (*crying emoji*).  This break has flown by and I've been so busy that I haven't captured any of my outfits until today.  Scratch that.  I have not gotten out of leggings and a tee shirt all week.  I figured no one would want to see that.  This past week I have gone hiking, to a macaron bar, many trips to Starbucks for iced coffee, and painted/repainted my nails in boredom.
The best macaroons ever.  Raspberry was literally amazing. Tears because now I want more.


 One of my close friends, A & I on our hiking trip.  P.s Chacos are amazing and I encourage everyone to buy them.  You will seriously fall in love.
 J. Crew factory anchor popover (old).  Jeans.
Target sandals (similar). Below is a monogrammed ring (similar).



No comments:

Post a Comment