Saturday, January 31, 2015

Spring Favorites


It seems like Winter is going to last forever and with snow in the forecast for this week I needed a glimmer of hope of warmer weather. I am die-hard lover of summer, but spring is much better than the dreary Ohio winter.  Basically 4 months of gray skies and gray snow.  I love spring clothes because pastels and floral (and stripes obviously) are so fun to wear!  Here are a few of my favorite pieces helping me make it through these last dew wintry months.  

These shorts. Ugh. Seriously dying at how perfect they are. Navy... Stripes... J. Crew.... What more could a girl possibly want? 


I saw this on Madewell a few days ago and almost had a little heart attack on how much I loved it! It is so easy and fun and great to throw on with a little jacket.  

So Kelly and I have just the slightest obsession with lululemon. And these little crops would be so fun to wear.  Not going to lie, most days I wear some type of lulu pants because it is just like a little bit of heaven.  These are going to be a must for me this spring.  

And last but certainly not least are these Jack Roger sandals.  I have three pairs myself but they are very basic colors and I would love this pair to spice but my wardrobe for the spring.  I mean who doesn't just love a blue like that?

I would love to hear from you as to what your favorite spring pieces are! 

Much Love,
Kendall 


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love those navy striped shorts! They're literally that perfect summer piece. Great find!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete