Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring in Sweaters

 Patch Pocket Sweater J. Crew Factory (no longer available, but bought because I loved Kelly in it!) || Mint Jeans from J. Crew (oops! That was a coincidence! They're old.) || Buckle Flats Banana Republic, which are old but I bought because they reminded me (loosely) of these Jack Rogers ones that I love. Also liking this, this, and these from Jack Rogers.  (Because really, I like them all, you know?)

 My favorite detail on this sweater is the pockets.  It makes the sweater not so "Oh, there's Kelly wearing something else that's navy" and more "Hey! But it has pockets!"  Seriously, who doesn't feel more compelled to own something when it has pockets? Are you human? How do you resist?

Also, SPRING HAS SPRUNG!  I've been afraid to celebrate because it could leave at any moment - especially in the Cincinnati area - but I've decided it's staying for good.  I know sweaters don't scream spring, but once I pull out the flats it. is. spring.

To celebrate, a friend and I got frozen yogurt before the school we volunteer at was dismissed for the day.  Here's an outtake for you! (It's the froyo + favorite sweater combined that's got me like this haha.)
How are you guys enjoying the warmer weather?


5 comments:

  1. You just reminded me of a pair of similar mint pants, I need to dig them out of my closet! Also I love your glasses, they look great on you.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweater and flats! Cognac and navy is one of my favorite color combinations right now! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love yours! xo

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alex! I'm glad glasses are so in style these days - I've never felt so privileged by my poor eye sight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flats and sweater, I love it. Check out White + Warren for more sweater design.

    ReplyDelete