Friday, March 13, 2015

Chambray + Floral

Happy Friday!!! Okay... So I know floral for spring is such a cliche but I do not care.  I LOVE these pants. They are old J. Crew factory, and I have looked this season for something like them but I couldn't find anything.  Tory Burch has a pair I liked but that is all that I have seen for this spring.


This top is also J. Crew factory (old) but actually they have something just like it now! Here it is.   (P.s. I texted Kelly saying this is my "smiling at the haters" face).
I could do a whole post about how much I love my Jack Rogers.  It seems like I live in them.  They are seriously the best and hold up so well.  This is the exact pair I have.  They are a snake skin which makes them a little more unique than just the original pair!
Is it just me or are glasses really fun? I mean, I love glasses.  Something about them are just so zesty to me! Ahhh. I wish I had many different pairs to choose from every single day, but I settle for the pair I have.  I really want to get some Warby Parker ones.  We will just have to see what the future holds for that purchase.  

I can't wait for the warmer weather. It seriously makes me so happy (almost as happy as getting to blog my favorite things).  

1 comment:

  1. Southwestern PrepsterMarch 17, 2015 at 11:01 AM

    Love your pants, Kendall, too cute! I feel similarly about my glasses - I love them, but it would be really nice if I could switch them out as easily as my outfits!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete